Cooking Made Easy: North Indian Dhaba Style Chicken RecipesRachna Sheth
I am sure Dhaba Style chicken curry or tandoori chicken recipe is something that you have missed during the lockdown. Indians usually cherish the dhaba style chicken recipes during their road trips or weekends, but what about the Indians residing in the New Jersey or the USA? Are you missing your favourite chicken recipes such as Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicken Curry or Chicken Kofta?
Well, not to worry- GroceryBabu the Indian Grocery Online Store in USA brings you both the restaurant Dhaba style chicken recipes as well as chicken recipe cooking ingredients online. Buy Indian groceries online USA with our grocery delivery store that serves fresh Indian groceries, Indian spices, North Indian famous recipe masalas, frozen Indian snacks and much more.
North Indian Dhaba Style Chicken Recipes
When we say Indian Dhaba Style Chicken delicacies, we are referring to the restaurant-style Amritsari chicken dishes that have the mesmerizing aroma of the Indian spices and the delicious chicken taste. Well, even if you are residing in the USA- you need not worry about cooking your favourite non-vegetarian dishes. Our Indian Grocery Online Store in USA will bring you home the fresh Indian spices to cook your favourite chicken recipes.
1. Dhaba Style Chicken Tikka Masala
The yummy and delicious Chicken tikka masala is well-spiced chicken tikka in red gravy that is prepared from fresh tomatoes, onions, and garlic. We have got an easy yet straightforward chicken recipe for making your dinner plans exciting. Here are the cooking preparation methods and ingredients list. You can order Indian groceries the online USA from our store, GroceryBabu.
1) Grate Onion and Tomato.
2) Crush Garlic and Ginger.
3) Finely Chop Cilantro.
4) Cut chicken into pieces
5) Mix Yogurt, Javentri Powder, Jaufal Powder, Crushed Garlic, 0.5 Tablespoon Red Chilli Powder, Kasuri Methi (dried fenugreek) & salt well in a bowl.
6) Add Chicken Pieces and mix well & cling wrap bowl.
7) Keep in the fridge for minimum of 45 mins. to marinate.
1) On medium-low flame heat 3 Tablespoon Oil in a
2) Add Cinnamon Sticks, Cloves, Whole Black Pepper, marinated Chicken Pieces and cover & cook for approx. 20 mins.
3) Turn upside down each chicken piece and prick each piece carefully with a fork.
4) Turn upside down each piece time to time until crispy and remove from flame.
5) On medium-low flame heat 4 Tablespoon Oil in a pan.
6) Add Green Cardamom, Black Cardamom, Cumin Seeds, Grated Onion, Crushed Ginger and stir well.
7) Add Grated Tomato, Salt and mix well.
8) Cover & cook for approx. 2 mins.
9) Add Turmeric Powder, 0.5 Tablespoon Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Cumin Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Fennel Powder and mix well.
10) Add 0.25 Cup Water and cover & cook for approx. 2 mins.
11) Add leftover Yogurt, 0.25 Cup Water and mix well.
12) Cover & cook for approx. 2 mins.
13) Add Chopped Cilantro, Chicken Tikka and mix gently.
14) Turn on low flame and cover & cook for approx. 2 mins.
15) Add Fresh Cream and mix thoroughly & serve (do not cover)
GroceryBabu the Indian Grocery Online Store in USA brings you both the restaurant Dhaba style chicken recipes as well as chicken recipe cooking ingredients online.
2. Dhaba Style Tandoori Chicken Recipe
We all wish to visit our favourite Amritsari or Punjabi style non-vegetarian restaurant for trying various chicken delicacies. But if you follow our recipes and buy Indian groceries online USA from our store, you can relish these recipes at home. Are you worried about cooking methods and time? Well, we have shared simple and easy cooking recipe videos with the blog.
1) Make gashes on Chicken Pieces carefully.
2) Mix Yogurt, Garlic Paste, Ginger Paste, Tandoori Paste, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, & Salt well in a bowl.
3) Add Chicken Pieces and mix well for marination.
4) Keep in the fridge for 30 mins. to marinate.
5) Mix Mint Chutney, Coriander Chutney, Green Chilli Chutney & Powder Sugar well and keep in the fridge.
1) On medium flame heat oil in non- stick pan.
2) Add Salted Butter, place marinated Chicken Pieces (Gashes should be an upside) and fill leftover marinade in gashes carefully.
3) Cover & cook for 3 mins.
4) Turn upside down each Chicken Piece time to time for approx 12 mins, until crispy.
5) Remove from flame & Do not cover.
6) For Tandoor taste without an oven, place a small bowl in the middle of big microwavable bowl and place cooked chicken Pieces around the small bowl.
7) On stove flame directly, place a piece of charcoal carefully.
8) Heat charcoal well and place in above said small bowl.
9) Add a few drops of oil on heated charcoal, immediately cover said big bowl for 3 mins.
You can buy garlic paste, ginger paste, tandoori paste, red chilli powder and many more ingredients by visiting GroceryBabu– the Indian grocery store online in USA.
3. Dhaba Style Chicken Kofta Recipe
Are you a fan of creamy and spicy boiled chicken koftas? Our hot and spicy chicken kofta recipe will make your family members delighted when you serve them the dish. Shall we begin with the recipe preparations?
1) Boil chicken by adding little salt.
2) Drain and let it cool.
3) Grind green Chili, Mint leaves and Coriander leaves.
4) Grind Onion, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Coriander powder, Garlic, Ginger & two tablespoon water to make a fine paste.
1) Mask Chicken thoroughly.
2) Add Green Chilli, Mint and Coriander paste.
3) Add Besan & Salt and mix well.
4) Divide into equal portions and make dumplings.
5) Deep fry till golden.
6) Remove on an absorbent paper.
7) Heat oil in a pan.
8) Add Onion paste and stir fry till oil comes out.
9) Add Tomato Puree and sauté for 5-7 Mins.
10) Add Salt, Water and mix well.
11) Cook on medium flame, till required consistency.
12) Add Kasoori Methi & Cream and stir well.
13) Place Koftas (dumplings) and mix gently.
Buy Indian Groceries Online USA
GroceryBabu is a one-stop store for buying your favourite Indian groceries and frozen snacks online in the USA. We have got a swift delivery panel to make deliveries faster across the USA. Order Indian grocery online anytime on our online store and get the fresh ingredients delivered that too of your favourite Indian Masala Brands.