Popular Paneer Recipes of the Day: Quick, Healthy & DeliciousGrocerybabu
GroceryBabu: Online Grocery Delivery Store NJ: Cottage Cheese is one of the best sources of protein. Paneer is suitable for both starters as well as main course recipes. The most popular paneer recipes are a part of North Indian Cuisine as north Indians are believed to cook cottage cheese recipes regularly.
And why not?
Paneer can be consumed raw by sprinkling some black pepper as a healthy breakfast. Paneer can be deep-fried in oil with garlic and soya sauce as one of the healthiest starters. In short, the debate on why Paneer is the most popular as well as the best recipe ingredient can take over a day.
Before we display the popular paneer recipes of the day, let me help you with the idea of searching Indian grocery store online. All the essential and healthy ingredients that we are displaying in the recipes will be easily bought online in the USA. Bookmark GroceryBabu, Indian grocery online delivery NJ for your Indian grocery shopping in the USA.
Incredible Health Benefits of Consuming Paneer/Cottage Cheese
- Paneer is the denser source of protein. According to the USDA, 100 grams of cottage cheese contains 11 grams of protein.
- 100 grams of Paneer has 83 grams of calcium, which serves 8% of the daily recommended value. As we know, calcium is the best ingredient for the health of our teeth and bones. Hence, a good intake of Paneer results in the good health of our bones and teeth.
- Intaking 100 grams of protein delivers 8gram of magnesium that helps in maintaining blood sugar levels of our body. It is also great for keeping a sound immune system.
- Cottage cheese is also great for maintaining your cardiovascular health. One hundred grams of Paneer delivers 104 grams of potassium that is best for managing the fluid storage of your body. As potassium controls the fluid balance by neglecting the ill-effects of excess Salt, your heart remains healthy.
- Other health benefits of consuming Paneer include proper digestion and a good intake of folate – a B-complex vitamin.
Popular Paneer Recipes of the Day
GroceryBabu, Indian Grocery Delivery NJ store shares the popular paneer recipes of the day. We have also embedded a video of the same recipes for your reference. You can either watch the video or can read the preparation instructions for cooking the below Paneer dishes.
1. Kashmiri Paneer Bahar
If you love both Paneer and fenugreek leaves, Kashmiri Paneer Bahar is the best recipe for making your day. The recipe is interestingly healthy and incredibly tasty as it is prepared with the goodness of fenugreek and cottage cheese. It is best accompanied by Hot Naan, Roti or Paratha.
1) Finely grate Onion and Tomato.
2) Thaw frozen chopped Palak and chopped Fenugreek Leaves.
3) Cut Paneer into cubes.
4) In a small cooking pot, boil 2 cups of water.
5) Add 1 Tablespoon of Oil, Paneer Pieces and TURN OFF FLAME.
6) Cover & keep aside for 5 mins.
7) Drain excess water and place in 1 Cup of Water in the bowl.
1) On medium flame, heat oil in a pan.
2) Add Cloves, Cinnamon Sticks, Whole Black Pepper, grated Onion, grated Tomato, Turmeric Powder and Salt.
3) Mix well and Cover & Cook for 2 mins.
4) Add Kashmiri Masala Paste, Green Chilli Chutney and mix well.
5) Add Thawed Palak, Thawed Methi Leaves, Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Cumin Powder, 1 Cup of Water and mix thoroughly.
6) Cover & cook for approx. 2 mins.
7) Add drained Paneer, 0.25 Cup of Water and mix well.
8) Cover & cook for approx. 8 mins.
9) Turn on high flame and stir time to time until oil comes out.
10) Turn off flame, add Salted Butter and mix well.
2. Paneer Tikka Masala
Indians anywhere in the world would crave for Paneer Tikka Masala recipe. One of the most famous Paneer recipes that are available at any Indian restaurant in the world. It would be incredible, but Paneer Tikka Masala recipe is indeed quite easy and quick to cook at home. It can be garnished with cream and is best accompanied with hot Naan or Tandoori Roti.
1) Cut Red Bell Pepper into pieces.
2) Cut Yellow Bell Pepper into pieces.
3) Cut Paneer into small cubes.
4) Grate Onion and Tomato.
5) Heat small non-stick Pan on low flame.
6) Place Besan and roast for a minute.
7) Place roasted Besan in a mixing bowl to cool down.
8) Add Yogurt, Tandoori Paste, Mustard Oil, Chaat Masala and Turmeric Powder.
9) Add 0.5 Teaspoon Coriander Powder, 0.5 Teaspoon Cumin Powder, Fennel Powder, 0.5 Tablespoon Red Chilli Powder and Ajman Seeds.
10) Stir well into the delicate batter.
11) Place Cut Red Bell Pepper & Yellow Bell Pepper and mix well.
12) Add Paneer pieces and mix gently without breaking Paneer Pieces.
13) Cover & keep aside to marinate for 40 mins.
If you are worried about grocery and ingredients, you can just click here for Indian Grocery Delivery NJ or anywhere in the USA.Buy Indian Grocery Online in USA at GroceryBabu
1) On medium-low flame heat 4 Tablespoon Oil in a pan.
2) Place marinated Paneer & Bell Pepper.
3) Turn upside down each Paneer & Bell Pepper delicately, time to time until Crispy.
4) Turn off flame and keep aside.
5) On medium-low flame heat 5 Tablespoon Oil in a deep pan.
6) Add grated onion & Salt and stir continuously till dark Pink.
7) Turn on low flame and add 1 Tablespoon Red Chilli Powder, 4 Teaspoon Coriander Powder, 2 Teaspoon Cumin Powder, Curry Powder, Garam Masala Powder.
8) Stir well and Cover & Cook for a minute.
9) Add grated Tomato and stir well. Cover & cook for 2 minutes.
10) Add 1 Cup of water and stir well until you get the required consistency.
11) Place Paneer Tikka & Bell Pepper and remaining Yogurt batter.
12) Turn on a medium-low flame and give it a good stir.
13) Add Fresh Cream and stir well delicately.
3. Palak Paneer
The combination of Spinach and cottage cheese is quite impressive. Every one of us has tried cooking Spinach in different combinations, how about trying the popular restaurant-style Palak Paneer recipe? GroceryBabu, online grocery delivery in NJ brings you all the fresh and healthy ingredients for cooking scrumptious Palak Paneer Recipe. The dish is best accompanied with Tandoori Roti, Naan and Jeera Rice.
1) Thaw finely chopped Palak Blocks.
2) In a small pot, mix Thawed Palak, Whole Black Pepper, Green Chilies, Poppy Seeds, 0.75 Cup boiling water well.
3) Cover & keep aside for 10 mins.
4) Blend Palak Mix into a fine paste.
5) Finely Cut Paneer into small cubes.
6) Finely Chop Onion & Tomatoes.
7) Finely crush Ginger & Garlic.
1) On medium-low flame, heat oil in a pan.
2) Add Cinnamon Stick, Cloves, Cumin Seeds, Chopped Onion, Crushed Ginger, Crushed Garlic, Turmeric Powder and stir well time to time.
3) Add chopped Tomato, Salt, and mix well.
4) Cover & cook for approx. 3 mins.
5) Turn on low flame and add Palak Paste & Salt.
6) Stir well and Cover & Cook for approx. 2 mins.
7) Add Paneer Cubes, turn on a medium-low flame and Cover & Cook for approx. 5 mins.
8) Add Nutmeg Powder & Fresh Cream and stir well until you get the required consistency.
9) TURN OFF FLAME.
10) Add Lemon Juice and mix thoroughly.
Also Read: Easy 30 Minutes Recipes for BeginnersGroceryBabu Blog Post
Summing Up with the Delicious Recipes
Paneer or cottage cheese is one of the healthiest dairy ingredients that can be used for cooking delicious north Indian dishes and Chinese starters. Hope the recipe videos have helped you prepare the best cottage cheese recipes! Moreover, Stay tuned with GroceryBabu, online grocery delivery NJ store in the USA.
Tip: To cook the best paneer dishes, you can buy ‘Shahi Paneer Masala’ online. Click here for buying Paneer Masala.Recipe Cooking Tip