Top 3 Diwali Snacks Recipes to Rejoice Festival in Indian WayGrocerybabu
May this Diwali of 2020 bring joy and prosperity to you and your family. As the way year has passed hope, the festival of Deepavali brings happiness around the world. One of the most famous Indian festivals is Diwali or Deepavali. In India, almost every school and university declare vacations during this period. With today’s blog post we intend to bring you the top Diwali recipes to celebrate the festival in the Indian way. And yes, you can order Indian groceries online in USA at GroceryBabu.
It’s generally an excellent time to meet friends and loved ones, going on picnics or short trips and enjoy Diwali in general with your family and friends. Many people prefer to visit old friends or chill and read an excellent book at home. Everyone has got their unique way of celebrating Diwali.
As per this year’s calendar, Diwali will be celebrated on 14 November 2020.
What Diwali snack recipes to follow?
GroceryBabu has sorted top 3 Diwali recipes for you. Indian cuisine is rich, and every Indian state has its own favourite Diwali snack or sweetness. Don’t worry about the grocery required to prepare these Diwali recipes – You can now order Indian groceries online.
The Diwali snack recipes that will make your snack palate more tasty and delightful have been described below.
1. Sweet corn Dal Chaat
One of the most comfortable and most quick dishes yet tastes incredibly delicious among the Diwali recipes. Sweet corn is an all-purpose material, and with that, we can prepare many tasty dishes. This is a fantastic north Indian dish full of tangy protein.
- Take the sweet corn and Boil it.
- With the help of strainer remove the extra water.
- Now, chop off green chillies, onions and leaves of coriander neatly.
- Take a fine serving bowl and fill that bowl with that boiled & cold sweet corn.
- Now, in that bowl add finely chopped green chillies, red chilli powder, Black pepper powder, Black salt and lemon juice as per required quantity and mix all of them thoroughly.
- Now, once mixing is done – Add small chopped tomatoes, spicy chana dal and again mix it well.
- Now, in the last add neatly chopped leaves of coriander and mix it thoroughly.
2. Paneer Sandwich Pakora
This Diwali treats your guest with one of the popular Diwali snack recipes, which is Paneer sandwich pakora. This crispy recipe is made with sliced paneer or paneer cubes and deep-fried in oil with besan (the batter of gram flour).
- Take mint leaves and finely chop them.
- Take a bowl and blend besan_chickpea flour, sooji, Turmeric powder, seeds of Ajman, Amchur powder, Asafoetida, salt.
- Now, progressively apply 1 cup of water and blend well into a thick batter and keep that aside 10 minutes.
- Blend Masti Chutney with Sliced Mint Leaves very well.
- Take a fine paneer slab and cut it into quarters.
- Now, cut quarter into two triangles.
- Then, again cut those triangles into two slices.
- Now, Open that set of paneer triangle just like a book.
- Break the Paneer slab square into quarters.
- Add Masti Chutney mix to the one the slice and press to make the Paneer sandwich.
- Do the same for all triangle sets of Paneer.
- Blend Yogurt, Sugar & Masti Chutney very well and keep in a refrigerator.
- Heat the oil on medium temperature for deep fry.
- Now, carefully Dip Paneer Sandwich in Besan batter and then put it in hot oil.
- Let it deep fry until crispy and remove on an absorbing paper.
3. Roots Bonanza
The final selection of our set of top 3 Diwali recipes. It is made up of Spicy and tangy tapioca roots, ratalu and suran.
- Finely chop the green bell peppers and tomatoes into small neat pieces.
- Take the fresh onions and slice them.
- Take a non-stick pan, heat the oil around five tablespoons on medium temperature.
- Now add the frozen tapioca chopped in dice shape, Suran, Ratalu and mix it very well.
- Cover it and cook it for about 8 minutes.
- Now, add green bell pepper and cook it till it becomes crispy.
- Now, Remove it in the bowl.
- After that add two tablespoons of oil on that same pan with medium temperature.
- Then add Fennel seeds, panchpuran, curry leaves, slices of onions, chopped tomatoes.
- Add Red chilli, Coriander cumin powder, add turmeric powder, Black pepper powder, black salt, sugar, salt and crispy prepared vegetables.
- Please turn off the flame and mix it well.
- Now, add the lemon juice and mix it properly.
So, Have a happy and Delightful Diwali with these amazing Diwali snack recipes. Also, do not worry about your grocery requirement. You can now order Indian groceries online at GroceryBabu.
Have a Happy and Safe Diwali.