5 Delicious Recipes for Rice Lovers by GroceryBabuRachna Sheth
For thousands of years, rice has been considered as one of the most famous food across countries like India and Japan. Talking about the USA, the Indians living across the country are fond of having one-pot rice main course recipe once or twice a month. Therefore we at GroceryBabu, Indian Grocery Shop Online in the USA bring you the most delicious rice recipes for rice lovers.
Are you fond of having delicious Rice Recipes?
Rice can be made with versatility if you know the different recipes of cooking steam and jeera rice. Well, if you love rice- you must understand that rice is one of the most healthy foods to intake. Here are some of the benefits of intaking rice in your daily or alternative diet plan by GroceryBabu– the Indian groceries store near me (NJ, USA).
Health Benefits of having rice
Rice comes in two different forms: white rice and brown rice. Both types of rice provide incredible health benefits. White rice is easy to store and can be stored for a more extended period. Let’s discuss some astonishing health benefits of consuming white rice.
- Rice provides instant energy to the human body. It is an easily digestible fuel, and we especially recommend it for athletes.
- If you are food sensitive, rice is the safest food for your body. Indeed, it is the least allergenic food from all grains.
- One bowl of rice offers fifteen different types of vitamins and minerals to the body.
- White rice contains a significant amount of folic acid and calcium.
- Above all, white rice is low in saturated fat and also helps in fighting constipation.
Buy Basmati Rice with Indian Grocery Shop Online: GroceryBabu
GroceryBabu serves for Indians living in the USA as Indian groceries store near me with fresh Indian groceries including spices, grains, rice, flour, pickle, chutney, snacks and much more. If you are planning to make some delicious rice recipes during this week or month, you need not worry about buying the Indian Basmati Rice. You can easily order it online by logging on to GroceryBabu- the Indian grocery shop online.
So, let’s move ahead discussing the delicious one-pot rice recipes for your upcoming dinner or lunch menu.
5 Delicious Rice Recipes for Rice Lovers
Numerous recipes can be prepared using rice. As I discussed earlier, rice is one of the most versatile grains. It can be easily prepared using different vegetables and spices. Let’s discuss the most delicious and popular rice recipes further.
1. Jeera Rice
Jeera rice is one of the most common rice recipes that we know and love. It is mostly accompanied with Dal Fry, Rajma and Chole. The preparation time is quite simple and quick. Here’s a short video to help you cook your favourite Jeera Rice Recipe.
2. Tangy Spicy Rice
I am sure you have made different varieties of rice. But have you ever tried making spicy and tangy rice? Our exceptional and exclusive tangy, spicy rice can be enjoyed anytime during any season as it includes all the routine vegetables and spices to cook.
1) Wash Rice in 3-4 changes of water and soak in
water for 30 mins.
2) Boil water, place Rice and let cook on high flame.
3) When Rice is cook, drain excess water and let it cool down for another 20 mins.
4) Cut Tomatoes and Onion in small dice.
5) Finely chop Green Chilies & cilantro.
1) In a bowl, place drained and cooled Rice.
2) Add Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Sugar, Chopped Cilantro and mix well delicately.
3) Heat Oil and Butter in a pan.
4) Add Cumin Seeds, When it starts changes its colour, add Chopped Onion, cut Tomatoes, Chopped Green Chilies and stir for a minute.
5) Add the prepared mixture of rice and mix well delicately for 2 mins.
6) Roast Black Pepper Wafer (Papad).
3. Vegetable Rice
Vegetable rice is one of the healthiest rice recipes to have for both lunch and dinner. The recipe is a popular Indian recipe and is the best alternative to the main course meal as it is cooked with the goodness of all vegetables and rice grains. Here is the preparation method.
1) Wash and Soak Basmati Rice for 30 minutes in 1
cup of water.
2) Wash and drain cut Mix Vegetable.
1) On low flame heat oil in a deep non-stick pan.
2) Add bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, cloves and cumin seeds. When it changes in colour, add mix vegetable, soaked rice with water.
3) Add 1 cup of water, salt, anistar whole and mix well.
4) On high flame, bring it to boil.
5) Cover & cook on medium-low flame till water is absorbed.
6) Add Makhan ghee and mix well gently.
7) Cover and keep aside for 5 mins.
4. Omelette Biryani
The goodness of egg and rice is heavenly named as Omelette Biryani. Usually, we try to have Omellete biryani at the restaurants, but it is quite simple and easy to cook at home. Don’t believe me? Here is the detailed preparation and cooking method for Omellete Biryani.
1) Cook Rice with adding salt & 1 ½ tsp oil.
2) Make sure each Grain is separate.
3) Make the Omelet as per your taste, cut them into pieces.
4) Cut Onion & Capsicum into Slices.
5) Finely Chop Tomato.
6) Grind Garlic & Green Chili. Finely chop the spring onions.
7) Finely chop cilantro.
1) Heat Oil & Butter in a pan.
2) Add Garlic Paste, fry for 1min.
3) Add Onion & Capsicum, fry for 1-2 Min.
4) Add Tomatoes, Salt, Biryani Paste, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder & Mix well. Buy readymade Biryani paste from GroceryBabu, Indian Grocery Shop Online in the USA.
5) Add Cook Rice, Omelet Pieces & mix gently.
6) Add Chopped cilantro & remove from flame.
5. Vegetable Biryani
Foodies who find vegetable rice relatively mild often love Vegetable Biryani as it is spicy and delicious. Our biryani recipe includes the goodness of onion, capsicum, tomato, garlic and green peas. It is indeed mixed with cooked rice for bringing a delightful flavour. Here is a detailed cooking method for your reference.
1) Cook Rice 3-4 hrs. before making biryani, adding
2) Finely chop Onions, Tomatoes, and Green Pepper.
3) Grind green chillies and garlic together.
4) Cut & deep fry Cauliflower.
5) Boil Green Peas & Carrot.
1) Heat oil in a wok.
2) Add ground Garlic and Chilies and stir it for a minute.
3) Add Cloves, 1inch Cinnamon piece and Bay Leaf.
4) Add Onions, Tomatoes and stir for a minute.
5) Add Green Peas & Carrot, Green Pepper and fried Cauliflower.
6) Stir fry for 3-5 minutes, adding Biryani paste and salt.
7) Add cooked Rice and Butter and mix thoroughly.
Buy Bay leaves, Biryani Paste, Indian Basmati Rice, Cinnamon sticks, cloves and other Indian groceries online at GroceryBabu – Indian Grocery Shop Online in the USA.
Rice is one of the best grains to cook with the goodness of different vegetables and spices. It is indeed one of the grains that can also be cooked with eggs for preparing a healthy meal. Hope you find the recipes interesting to cook for either lunch or dinner. For fresh buying all the necessary cooking ingredients of the above rice recipes, you must visit GroceryBabu the Indian grocery shop online.