Explore Raita, Indian Dip Recipes in Different Variations (Corn, Cucumber & Chickoo)Rachna Sheth
Hello readers, today we are going to serve you on a very different topic. You are not going to find blogs on raita or about raita recipes very often on the internet. However, raita is one of the core components of Indian cuisine since it assists in food digestion. It also cools off the body fat, which is provided with food spices. It’s also a calcium source.
Many times we have seen that just simple serving of raita with any plain sabji and chapati forms the best combination. Those not familiar with the Indian Raita recipes; it is a kind of thick preparation for yoghurt with fruits or vegetables of salads like cucumber, mint, carrots, boiled potatoes, corn and Chickoo. A flexible platter which is easy to prepare and prepare in various ways.
One of the best accompaniments to Indian meals is the chilled raita with fruits or salad vegetable or even noodles. To prepare such delicious Indian raita recipes and other dishes, order Indian grocery online from GroceryBabu. Now, Let’s check out this top-class recipe of riata for your meal.
1. Cucumber Raita
Cucumber Raita – One of the most beloved Indian Rita Recipes, it is prepared with cucumbers, herbs and spices along with yoghurt. Cucumber raita is mostly served with biryani or pulao.
- Chop Chillies green finely.
- Grind down the cucumber.
- Take Grated Cucumber in a serving dish.
- Add Sugar, Green Chillies, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Curd (yoghurt).
- Gently blend the entire mixture.
2. Chikoo Raita
If you are fond of fruit-based raita, here is the Indian raita recipe you need to look at. You can also add this dish to the list of Mint Flavoured Fruit raita.
- Split the Sapota (Chikoo) into tiny pieces.
- Wash green chillies and leaves of mint which are thinly sliced.
- Keep 10-12 bits aside for garnishing along with 3-4 mint leaves.
- Mix yoghurt, green chillies, mint leaves, sugar and salt into a serving dish.
- Mix well, only until sugar melts for 3-4 minutes.
- Attach bits of chikoo and blend carefully.
- Add chikoo and mint leaves to the garnish.
- Last it for 5-10 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. Corn Raita
A delicious and one of the essential raita recipes made from curd and maize is a great side dish for any Indian dinner. Serve and eat with pulao, biryani and paratha.
- Chop down the Green Chillies Finely.
- Boil the grains of sweet corn in water.
- Take a small non-stick pan and let it heat on a low temperature.
- Place the salted butter, add the boiling sweet-corn and chopped green chillies immediately.
- Sprinkle little to clear the blaze.
- Serve bowl. Let cool at room temperature.
- Add powder and sugar to black pepper and blend well.
- Add yoghurt (curd), salt and blend well according to taste.
So, make your lunch or dinner better with these superb Indian raita recipes and to have such authentic food, order Indian grocery online from GroceryBabu. Have A great day ahead.